Shopify – What Is It All About?
If you are planning to setup your own online store (e.g. Fashion, Electronics, Sporting Goods, Furniture or even Food) and you are looking for an out-of-the-box solution to get you started and a trusted resource used by many store owners… you will want to check out Shopify!
For More Details:
Watch This Introductory Video On What Shopify Is All About
Features And Benefits That Come With Shopify
#1 – Your Own Beautiful & Customized Mobile Responsive Online Store
- You get to choose from a collection of over 100 Premium and Free Responsive eCommerce Templates to create your online store that look good on any Desktop and Mobile Devices.
- Each Design Theme comes with its own easy-to-use settings so that you can quickly and easily create your own customized Online Store.
- If you know HTML and CSS, you get to have complete control over your store’s design.
- There’s also an option to engage Shopify Experts who are approved eCommerce Designers, Developers and Marketers who can help you to make your online store a huge success!
#2 – Run Your Own Store With Ease
- The out-of-the-box solution means you can get your online store up and ready to accept orders in minutes
- Shopify is a fully-featured Content Management System (CMS) that gives you complete control over your store’s navigation, content pages and design.
- Shopify is also a Complete Blogging Platform to help you get the news out as well as getting involved with your customer community.
- Add extra features (Marketing, Site Management, SEO, Sales Trends) to your website with Shopify Apps.
- Get access and export valuable customer information like Contact Info, Order History and Location.
- Allow your customers to purchase gift cards for someone as well as letting them check their balances. Price Denominations and Email Notifications can also be set to what you like.
#3 – Accept Credit Cards With A Secure Shopping Cart
- Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant and integrates with over 70 Payment Gateways like MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Major Credit Cards as well as PayPal.
- Your online stores comes with an 128-bit SSL certificate to secure your customers’ information at no additional cost.
- Shopify supports more than 50+ languages, automatically handles Major Country and State Tax Rates and a huge list of local currencies for you to choose from.
- Set up your Shipping Rates with the Fixed-Price, Tiered, Weight-Based or Location-Based Rates Option.
- Go with the Business and Unlimited Plan and you get to automatically receive shipping rates from major shipping carriers like UPS, USPS and FedEx.
#4 – Unbeatable Hosting Experience
- Shopify’s global server network delivers worldwide quick access for your customers.
- Enjoy unlimited bandwidth which means your online store will never go down because of huge traffic flow.
- Shopify promises an uptime of 99.94%.
- The setting up is fast and straightforward after your purchase and upgrades are always instant.
- The Level 1 PCI Compliant also means that your customer data is always secured.
- Get your new Domain Name through Shopify, use your existing Domain or you can just make use of the free .myshopify.com Domain.
#5 – Make Your Online Store Known To The World
- Shopify supports all the SEO best practices and also automatically generates sitemaps.xml files so that Search Engines can be notified of new products and site changes.
- Go for the Business and Unlimited Plan and you get to use the Shopify Coupon Engine to create Sales, Discount Codes and Coupons to promote your products.
- Create different coupons that offer a monetary discount amount, a percentage amount or even free shipping.
- Each Product Listing allows your customers to spread the world through various Social Networks.
- Integrates tightly with MailChimp, a email marketing service provider, you get to email your customers with regular email updates.
- You also get to receive an extra $100 when you spend $25 on Google Advertising.
- Shopify also comes with in-built Analytics that help you to keep track of sales and progress.
#6 – Shop & Manage While On The Go
- Your Shopify Online Store comes with a built-in Mobile Commerce Shopping Cart which allows your customers to browse and buy using any mobile phone.
- If you have an iOS Device, you can download the Shopify App and check your sales statistics, view products, orders and customer data.
#7 – Point Of Sale
- If you are running a Retail Business, you can check out the Shopify POS System and the free Credit Card Reader that comes along with it.
- With the POS System, your workflow is simply adding products to the cart, accept payment and the receipt will be emailed to the customer.
- When a sale is completed, your inventory is automatically updated in real time.
#8 – 24/7 Support
- Every interaction with the Support Team is rated and shown to the Public and you can use this to gauge how well Shopify is doing.
- The comprehensive Knowledge Base includes all commonly asked questions and step-by-step answers.
- The Documentation areas covers all you need to know about the Theme Designing and the App Development.
- Ready-To-Go Guides help you to manage every aspect of your Online Store.
- You can take part in the Community Discussion Forums and pick up good tips on how to run a successful online store.
Get Started With Shopify Today!
To get started with Shopify, you can take on one of these four monthly pricing plans:
- $19/month – Starter Plan
- $38/month – Basic Plan
- $102/month – Professional Plan
- $231/month – Unlimited Plan
All the above pricing plans come with a 14-Day Free Trial and after your trial ends, you can still pick other plans that offer the features that you want!
To Start Creating And Running Your Online Store With Shopify
Useful Guides From Shopify:
- How to Sell Your Products on Amazon
- Facebook Advertising for Ecommerce Entrepreneurs
- The Timely Guide to On-Demand Delivery
- Ecommerce Analytics for Absolute Beginners
- The Small Business Blueprint to Marketing on Twitter
- The Ultimate Guide to Google Shopping
- How to Grow Your Ecommerce Business with Email Marketing
- Shipping and Fulfillment 101
- How to Find a Product to Sell Online
- The Ultimate Guide to Crowdfunding
- The Ultimate Guide to Pop-Up Shops
- 50 Ways to Make your First Sale
- The Ultimate Guide to Business Plans
- A Legal Guide to Ecommerce
- The Ultimate Guide to Dropshipping